Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting With It!



You'd think that I would have it figured out by now in my 47 years of life, but it's still new every time if figure out something about myself or what's going on. Maybe it's just me seeing it from a different angle or different light. Yeah, that's what it must be. Good thing the light changes everyday and so does my angle. So, getting clear is my goal these days. Sure it sounds like an easy task, but I'm trying to figure out what I should be or want to write. I am still working on more than one book at a time and go back and forth between unfinished books or keep changing and adding to completed books. I guess this is the mode of writing for most, but it makes me feel a bit detached or like having more than one lover. I'm sometimes torn between lovers and not sure which one would be best to work on. I guess the real goal is to JUST KEEP WRITING. Maybe I should just be chasing more sea turtles at the moment (This is a sea turtle that swam past me in warm waters....such good stuff!).