Thursday, April 3, 2008

Submissions to Agents and Publishing Companies


When submitting to literary agents and publishing companies, the song comes to mind...."ON the road again. Just can't wait to be on the road again.,,,"
So as I hum the tune I think about the journey I set off with reading, re-reading my queries, checking lists of Editors and Predators, every list that my have a good connection or suggestion to send a query to, and just filling my good vibes and energy into each submission in hopes of an offer.
This time, I think I'm gonna have a different attitude. Instead of waiting for an offer, I'm just gonna keep going and "truckin'" along down the road. I'm gonna just wait to see what comes across my path on this next journey. Sure I'll get lost, but it's all part of the adventure. Who know what will come about with each adventure???
"On the road again...........